From Wikinews, the free news source you can write!
- 28 October 2015: Time magazine names Ahmed Mohamed to 'Most Influential Teens of 2015'
- 6 October 2015: China anti-textbook protests grow larger
- 5 October 2015: Civilian deaths as U.S. bombs hospital in Afghanistan
- 22 September 2015: Texas student Ahmed Mohamed inspires social movement
- 4 September 2015: Study estimates Earth has over three trillion trees
- 27 August 2015: Vatican to Palestinians: Remove us from your Draft Resolution to UN General Assembly
- 27 August 2015: South Sudanese President Salva Kiir signs peace deal
- 28 May 2015: Tony Blair resigns as envoy of Quartet to Middle East
- 28 April 2015: UN publishes report on 2014 Gaza conflict
- 21 March 2015: Suicide bombers attack mosques in Sanaa, Yemen
- 23 January 2015: UN Security Council heads to Haiti amid political instability
- 18 December 2014: Nation mourns, world condemns Taliban attack on Pakistan army school
- 16 September 2014: Five hundred migrants alleged killed in deliberate sinking in Mediterranean
- 4 September 2014: Gaza Strip suffers harsh economic collapse: UN
- 28 August 2014: Candidates walk out of Afghan election audit