(Redirected from Portal:Venezuela)
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Venezuela"
The following 83 pages are in this category, out of 83 total.
- Capture of FARC member creates crisis between Venezuela and Colombia
- Carter: US "likely behind" Venezuela coup
- Chavez asks Africa to unite against U.S.
- Chavez equates Israel invasion of Lebanon and occupation of Palestine with Nazi oppression of Jews
- Chavez says planted demolitions in World Trade Center 'plausible'
- Chavez wants UN uprooted from New York
- China leads medal race after day two of competition at London Paralympics
- Chávez accuses US of plotting separation of oil rich state
- Chávez warns oil prices could double if US invades Iran
- Colombia ends Chávez-FARC mediations
- Colombia releases official notice in response to Venezuela
- Colombia's relations with Venezuela deteriorate over Swedish rockets
- Colombia-Venezuela meeting in Caracas to end crisis
- Colombian police claim that Venezuelan government paid FARC rebels $300 million
- Concert for peace held on Colombian-Venezuelan border
- Critics against USA and Israel in Summit of South American-Arab Countries in Brazil
- Cuba to receive high speed internet connection from Venezuela
- Cuban leader Fidel Castro congratulates Hugo Chavez
- Ship fire kills nine Greek and Filipino sailors in Caribbean Sea
- Six-year-old boy on vacation in Venezuela dies in plane crash
- South American leaders end border dispute
- South Ossetia says it will join North Ossetia-Alania as a federal subject of Russia
- Spanish King's 'shut up' to Chávez becomes ringtone
- Students protest closing of Venezuelan Channel RCTV
- Venezuela bans Coke Zero over unspecified health problems
- Venezuela buys more weapons, now from Spain
- Venezuela opens granite processing facility in Bolívar
- Venezuela provides discounted heating oil to Massachusetts
- Venezuela to vote over constitutional reform on Sunday
- Venezuela's constitutional reform referendum fails to pass
- Venezuela's government to restrict flights to the US
- Venezuela's Hugo Chavez re-elected
- Venezuela's president nationalizes more private companies
- Venezuela-Colombia crisis continues
- Venezuela-Colombia crisis:Castro intervenes, Chavez and Uribe scheduled to meet
- Venezuelan army on high alert after Chávez cuts diplomatic ties with Colombia
- Venezuelan economy shrank by 5.8% in fourth quarter of 2009
- Venezuelan opposition holds large rally
- Venezuelan police arrest bank robbers, free hostages
- Venezuelan polls test Chávez
- Venezuelan President Chavez criticises U.S. President Bush in U.N. address
- Venezuelan President Chavez in Beijing to boost trade
- Venezuelan president Hugo Chávez cuts relations with Colombia
- Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez dies aged 58
- Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez re-elected
- Venezuelan protests continue over closure of RCTV
- Venezuelan referendum ends presidential term limits
- Venezuelan regional elections both a win for supporters and opponents