Roller skating babies become YouTube sensation
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Registering 5,081,441 views in the past week alone, an international advertisement featuring roller-skating babies has become a YouTube sensation. French and US versions of the advert for Evian mineral water have also seen 500,000 and 1.5 million visitor hits respectively.
"It's one of the cutest things I've ever seen," said one YouTube viewer. Reviewer Saul Relative says, "You'll find yourself watching this feel good video commercial again and again."
Euro RSCG began the web video campaign on Friday, July 3. The advertisement has been aired on television in France, Belgium, and Canada. "It's working so well virally that plans for TV in the UK are still under review," said an Evian representative.
- Lin Liyu. "Roller-skating baby advert has been watched over 4 mln times" — , July 10, 2009
- Saul Relative. "Evian Babies on Roller Skates Commercial Addictive" — , July 10, 2009
- "Roller-skating baby Evian advert proves an internet sensation with 4 million viewers" — July 9, 2009
- "Roller-skating baby Evian advert becomes YouTube sensation" — , July 8, 2009
- Mark Sweney. "The babies are back – on rollerskates – in Evian summer ad Evian has 96 special-effects 'rollerbabies' dancing to Rapper's Delight in international TV and web video campaign" — , July 2, 2009
- "Evian Roller Babies US". YouTube, Posted on July 2, 2009 by EvianBabies
- "Evian Roller Babies international version". YouTube, Posted on July 1, 2009 by EvianBabies