Talk:British hacker may face Guantanamo, 60-year sentence
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Agrees with our content guide and is newsworthy. - Clearly newsworthy, as illustrated by the number of sources
- Article and images used in it are not copyright infringements. - - I have removed the image that was a copyright infringment
- Is fully sourced, (using multiple independent sources is strongly encouraged) or follows Original reporting guidelines (reporting notes are posted to article talk page or e-mailed to other Wikinews contributors to allow some fact-checking and verification of the article contents). - - Fully cited and facts are contained within the article
- Is written in a neutral and unbiased manner, with no editorial commentary/advocacy or unsourced opinion.- - Everyting stated in this article is entirely factual
- Complies with our style guide (on dateline, grammar and spelling, "inverted pyramid" structure, tone, wikilinks, categories, headline... etc.)- - Uses the correct date template, spelling is correct, the first paragraph says who, what, where, when and how, has wikilinks, categories, follows headline guidelines
- when i click on the link for the opinions on this article, i am brought to a page that suggests no opinions have been added, yet i know that i have commented (a couple of times already) on this article. when i go to "my contributions" and click the link for my comments on that article, i am taken to the page where my comments, and others, have been recorded. (???) both URL's are the same (?!?!?!)
- actually they are not the same. there is an underscore between "60" and "year" on one and a dash on the other. would fix if i knew how... - Imind (talk) 19:33, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
When I initially created this, there was an image. It was being taken from Commons, where it ended up deleted. The same image is still available on Wikipedia.
- Is the image okay on Wikipedia, or are they just being slow in zapping a copyvio?
- Is the image from a source where we can claim FU and also upload locally?