Talk:California class commemorates Holocaust
Hate to sound mean, but this article could use a lot more content in it. Right now, it seems more or less like an advertisement (even if it's not really applicable in the content's nature). To the originating author: please describe what Original Reporting methods were used to obtain information for this source, and please also consider adding more content to the article about the background of the Holocaust (amongst other things). I have moved this back into development to avoid confusion of readers who will see the information added over a period of time. --MrMiscellanious (talk) (contribs) 03:55, 16 December 2005 (UTC)
Hello folk, this story can be expanded into something really fine. I saw the the documentary film Paper Clips on HBO a couple of weeks ago. I think it would very interesting to do a follow-up story about the project and how it continues to inspire other people. Wikipedia has a story about the original project at Whitwell Middle School in Tennessee, USA. There is material on the internet about the project, including press material about the film, information about Six Million Paper Clips: The Making of AChildren's Holocaust Memorial, a book about the project. News media from around the world wrote about the projct as well.
Is anyone interested in this story? It will take months to develop this story if we do it right. Include you ideas at the bottom of the list below and sign your name. --FloNight 19:00, 18 December 2005 (UTC)
- Watch film and read background material such as Six Million Paper Clips.
- Follow-up interviews with people associated with the project, including the Holocaust survivors and the schools that sent paper clips to the original projcet.
- Locating other schools doing projects.
- Paper Clips Project
- Children's Holocaust Memorial & Paper Clip Project
- Six Million Paper Clips: The Making of A Children's Holocaust Memorial
- Press material about documentary film Paper Clips
- Whitwell Middle School
People interested in researching or writing the story
Sign your name if interested in researching or writing article. If you have ideas about how you want to help, include them.