Talk:Japan to reduce aid to China
This article has been submitted for review by the Wikinews community. The review period is currently a minimum of 8 hours for regular articles and 4 hours for urgent stories. An article needs to find consensus - no objections - in the following categories in order to be accepted for publication. If the review period elapses without comments, the article may be published. See also Wikinews:Article stages#Review for information on what constitutes a valid objection.
Please comment on any of the following issues:
- Neutrality: All factual claims need to be attributed or sourced. On-topic information which is relevant to the article should be added. Off-topic information should NOT be added to "balance out" an article.
- Accuracy: All facts should be verifiable. Factual claims which are attributed to a person or group, but considered false by another person or group can remain in the article as long as the controversy is accurately represented.
- Legality: Does the article violate any laws of the state of Florida in the United States? Specifically, does it violate other people's copyright, in text or images? Please make sure that no images have been directly copied from a non-free source without permission, and that any brief text quoted from a non-free source is attributed accurately. Use Google News and Google Search and pick individual phrases from the article to verify this.
- Writing: Is it well-written and understandable?
- Policies: Does the article comply with Wikinews:Content guide and Wikinews:Style guide?
- Comprehensiveness: Relevant information on the topic should be included, while keeping in mind timeliness. Given that an almost infinite amount can be said about any topic, objections in this category carry less weight than those in other categories.
Add your comments below.
Rush to review
The first instance of this article was labelled review. That may seem very fast. I did that because in its current state, I feel it is capable of standing on its own as a useful piece, fact-checking and bias notwithstanding. With a minimum eight-hour delay, it seems appropriate that we be early in putting out work that is complete enough to be useful. --119 18:35, 17 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- I don't see any problems currently. Lyellin 21:02, 17 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Looks fine to me. Lankiveil 22:02, 17 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- I think it is ok. --carlosar 01:25 Nov 18 2004 (UTC)
Related Stories added
added "related stories" element --Jijinmachina 22:36, 18 Apr 2005 (UTC)