Talk:Man confesses to 1996 murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Does the new paragraph qualify as original research, I presume? -- Zanimum 15:43, 17 August 2006 (UTC)
- i'd suggest removing the "presumably", and removing the "founded" in favour of "posting says ... founded". report thatt the source says so, without drawing inferences, unless the inferences are verifiable. Doldrums 15:53, 17 August 2006 (UTC)
- Well, we don't know if it was him, or another person with the name. That's what's the unknown element, not whether he did implement plans. -- Zanimum
I tried to include stories that had some "angle" the others didn't.
18.104.22.168 20:00, 17 August 2006 (UTC)
Careful with this story as it is increasingly starting to look like a hoax and/or another complete fuckup by Boulder authorites. 22.214.171.124 12:14, 18 August 2006 (UTC)
- Hoax? No the article itself is not a hoax. His confession might be BUT he confessed to worldwide cameras and media LIVE in some cases. So if it is a hoax, it is a hoax he created. Not Wikinews and not any other news media for that matter. Jason Safoutin 20:20, 18 August 2006 (UTC)
Confessed to murder?
I'm confused. This article says he's confessed to murder but is maintaining that the death was an accident. Does US law have a concept of an "accidental" murder? --Yaf201 12:46, 18 August 2006 (UTC)
- Manslaughter, wrongful death...but the fact is that he killed her. If his confession is crap then he will be arrested for filing a false police report and obstruction of justice among other things. Jason Safoutin 20:19, 18 August 2006 (UTC)
- That's an excellent point. Murder is the wrong word. 126.96.36.199 23:36, 18 August 2006 (UTC)