Talk:Paris Hilton too costly to ridicule, says Charlotte Church
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In reference to Church, Church's show, or my writing? -- Zanimum 18:39, 15 September 2006 (UTC)
- Actually, re-reading the article I'd have to see the shows in question to answer that now. When I wrote the comment it was because it seemed to crucify Church because she couldn't get them to come up with the cash to slag off Ms Hilton. Something I'd pay good money to see. --Brian McNeil / talk 18:43, 15 September 2006 (UTC)
- I agree with Brian's criticisms of this article; it seems to use weasel words and doesn't quite seem neutral. It's also my feeling that Church isn't a big enough media personality to justify having this article on the front page. It should be viewed through the Entertainment section only. --220.127.116.11 22:39, 15 September 2006 (UTC)
- Not neutral? Than fix it.
- Every article appears on the front page. Wikinews has a small amount of turnover, very few articles each day. Indeed, yesterday, only two articles other than this were based on news taking place outside of North America. Until we have enough content to refresh the frontpage daily, there's no point in editing. And heck, we've had Brampton MPP to hold community barbeque on the front page. -- Zanimum 17:30, 16 September 2006 (UTC)