Talk:Poll of 100 million votes names new Seven Wonders of the World
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This really needs the following things:-
- a little bit of background about the ancient variety of Wonders, possibly including the fact that the pyramids are the only thing left from that group.
- how they were selected - voting procedures, voting dates, etc. - the article makes no real mention of this 'online poll'.
- how the initial list was chosen.
- a clarification about the "Voting doubled after the June results" - what June results?
- some interwiki links for places and people involved.
- some more sources; one is not enough.
- a more clarified caption (it's only one of the Wonders, not all)
- a general copyedit to make the giant blob of text that is the opening paragraph more readable.
- reword the first sentence to remove the badly-formatted dates (Wikinews doesn't use th etc.).
I have depublished the article for the time being. Daniel 01:53, 8 July 2007 (UTC)
- It is much better thanks to Wpktsfs's total rewrite. I feel it is good enough to publish, and have done so. Cheers, Daniel 07:44, 8 July 2007 (UTC)