Talk:Sainsbury's posts first ever loss
This article has been submitted for review by the Wikinews community. The review period is currently a minimum of 8 hours for regular articles and 4 hours for urgent stories. An article needs to find consensus - no objections - in the following categories in order to be accepted for publication. If the review period elapses without comments, the article may be published. See also Wikinews:Article stages#Review for information on what constitutes a valid objection.
Please comment on any of the following issues:
- Neutrality: All factual claims need to be attributed or sourced. On-topic information which is relevant to the article should be added. Off-topic information should NOT be added to "balance out" an article.
- Accuracy: All facts should be verifiable. Factual claims which are attributed to a person or group, but considered false by another person or group can remain in the article as long as the controversy is accurately represented.
- Legality: Does the article violate any laws of the state of Florida in the United States? Specifically, does it violate other people's copyright, in text or images? Please make sure that no images have been directly copied from a non-free source without permission, and that any brief text quoted from a non-free source is attributed accurately. Use Google News and Google Search and pick individual phrases from the article to verify this.
- Writing: Is it well-written and understandable?
- Policies: Does the article comply with Wikinews:Content guide and Wikinews:Style guide?
- Comprehensiveness: Relevant information on the topic should be included, while keeping in mind timeliness. Given that an almost infinite amount can be said about any topic, objections in this category carry less weight than those in other categories.
Add your comments below.
Nice article. Perhaps an addition of some background on Sainsbury's, but it could be published now. Lyellin 23:19, 17 Nov 2004 (UTC)
My objection: I don't know Sainsbury's supermarket chain because I dont live in UK. So, I dont know what Sainsbury is by its title. A little change in the title would be welcome. Something like: Sainsbury's UK supermarket chain makes first ever loss would be correct? --carlosar 01:25 Nov 18 2004 (UTC)
- I don't know Sainsbury's either, but as long as it's in a business section, I don't think it matters - as I said on the Kmart-Sears page, I think the alternatives are too unwieldy. This is the sort of title you'd expect from a regular news service. Ambi 13:03, 18 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Maybe you are right. It is ok for me. carlosar Nov 18 17:59:32 UTC 2004
Same title in BBC News. Trouble?
The article's title here and in BBC News are the same. Any trouble? --carlosar Nov 18 17:41:58 UTC 2004
- Good point, i'll move it to Sainsbury's posts first ever loss CGorman 18:18, 18 Nov 2004 (UTC)