Talk:Thousands in San Francisco protest US wars
- I believe the images. Jason Safoutin 22:22, 18 March 2006 (UTC)
- What do you mean OR notes? Original reporter notes? What kind of notes are you looking for? Muhgcee 22:25, 18 March 2006 (UTC)
Sorry for having been imprecise about what was being looked for. I assumed since the Original Reporting tag was used you'd seen the requirement to put reporter's notes on the talk page. --Brian McNeil / talk 22:50, 18 March 2006 (UTC)
The OR notes
OK, I looked over a couple pages and I think I know what you want.
I was an eyewitness, and I was there protesting the Iraq War. I didn't do any interviews, etc. I just listened and took pictures.
By the way, I have more pictures if anyone would like to include them somehow...just ask me.Muhgcee 22:41, 18 March 2006 (UTC)
- You could put your pictures up on Commons and link to a category/gallery there. This can be useful as you can then do things like cite the slogans on banners you've got photos of. --Brian McNeil / talk 22:43, 18 March 2006 (UTC)
Photo essay of the event
Here's a photo essay of the event some may find interesting:
I will resist the temptation to add to the breathless reporting in this article other than to say that it does not address who the event organisers were -- international ANSWER -- any background on them, or what the protestors specifically had to say: "Smash the Jewish State" or "I support the Iraqi resistance" or "9-11 was a fraud" or "bush equals hitler" and other constructive, mature, and meaningful slogans. I can only imagine what came out of their mouths... 22.214.171.124 02:47, 20 March 2006 (UTC)
- If you find something wrong with the story, then by all means you should not resist the temptation to add to the article. Muhgcee 03:40, 20 March 2006 (UTC)
- Done ♪Tempo di Valse ♪ 18:01, 20 March 2009 (UTC)