Talk:U.S. President Bush: 'We're at war'
Why didn't he go fight when we were "at war" when HE had the chance ?????
There's a sucker born every minute; and anyone who still believes anything this bastard says is right at the top of the list. If this is a really important war for the freedom and security of America; why aren't any of his seven grown up nephews[] [][](and 2 daughters)in uniform???? This is just a lying bag of profiteering chicken crap who cares about America and our forces now as little as he did when he was goofing off on his tour duties in 1969 and when he checked off "No" to going to fight in a "war". A few months ago, when he gave the medal of honor to that 11 year old kid who's dad was blown apart in Iraq, Bush's hand was shaking like a leaf...that says it all. Paulrevere2005 20:38, 4 August 2005 (UTC)
- He's too far out front on this... my opinion of Bush's leadership... but U.S. public opinion does support the Iraqi war as part of the broad effort against terrorism. What? pack up and head home? pass the napalm -Edbrown05 21:13, 4 August 2005 (UTC)
- the US can't get outta there, so we do what we gotta do -Edbrown05 21:16, 4 August 2005 (UTC)
Why isn't there anything about how almost twice as many soldiers have died since the end of "major combat" than before it? Superm401 01:52, 5 August 2005 (UTC)
- If you think that such information should be included, then go ahead and add it. - Borofkin 02:20, 5 August 2005 (UTC)
Why we're "at war"
To me it's so frustrating that most of us never look back to see why/who/how this and other wars began. Here is some non-disputed info showing that the primary engineers of WW2, Vietnam, and both Iraq wars all belong(ed) to one little cult (please see the membership list near the bottom of the "external links" in the wikipedia article[]).. and a thorough examination of the cult shows that its members believe that the public are "barbarians" of varying worth and it is their(cult members) right and duty to exploit,control and kill us to further their own power and riches.
- A; WW2... This Guardian article[] only mentions 4 names as being part of the Hitler support team(Bush,Harriman,Walker(yep;that's where the "W" comes from) and Woolley); All 4 are on the membership list.
- B; Vietnam... This Association of Former Intelligence Officers site[] references Averell Harriman and William and McGeorge Bundy as the engineers of the Vietnam war. All 3 are on the list.
- C; WW3 (one we're beginning now); These sites show how the Bush father and son (both on the list) relay team planted the seeds, added the fertilizer and are now reaping the harvest of this one[][][]
The advantage these war engineers have is that us "barbarians"(as they refer to us all) simply can not imagine the level of evil within their hearts; so we simply ignore (or accept) unacceptable facts (there were no WMD's in Iraq type of facts). Paulrevere2005 11:55, 5 August 2005 (UTC)