Caution! You are about to change a Wikinews article published some time ago.
Wikinews articles are a snapshot of what is known at a specific point in time. They are not meant to be encyclopedic; such content should be added to the appropriate Wikipedia articles. If you are a new contributor to Wikinews, please see the introduction.
All contributors should note the points below:
- Do not make substantial changes to any article published more than 24 hours ago.
- Do not add details from sources more recent than the date of the article's publication.
- Do not add unsourced material.
- Do not editorialise or add personal, or unattributed, opinion.
- If there are significant developments subsequent to publication, visit the newsroom and start a new article.