Template:Latest news Sandbox3
These are some of our most recent articles. If you find any problems with them, please comment on the discussion page of the article in question.
Become a Wikinews reporter: Edit this box and create a link to your article to add new articles to Wikinews. If you want to work on the article first, add the link to Wikinews:Workspace and move it here when you are finished.
- Report: Ukraine political crisis
- Yushchenko claims victory in re-run.
- Ukraine Elections commission rejects PM Yanukovych's claims over election.
January 2, 2005
- Idi Amin offered to act as peacemaker in NI Release of British Government documents reveals surprising peace initiative.
January 1, 2005
- Tsunami deaths mount to more than 120,000 Indonesia stops counting, confirmed counts continue to rise.
- Republicans seek to reduce ethics rules
- Americans contribute to relief effort. Bush administration criticized for 'miserly' pledges, but ordinary Americans show true generosity.
- DirecTV tunes out Trio, network in limbo. Loss of its largest carrier may spell doom for struggling cable channel.
- Australian National Archives release Loans Affair documents. Scathing attack by Australian Treasury over loans in 1974.
- Aid pledges rise; Japan promises 500,000,000 USD Nearly 2 billion USD promised, U.N. warns of logistic bottlenecks.
December 31, 2004
- Kenyans win International Race of São Silvestre Robert Cheruyiot, aged 26, and Lydia Cheromei, aged 27, won the 80ª edition of the traditional International Race of São Silvestre in the city of São Paulo, Brazil.
- 'Fockers' set to meet another weekend title. With no new wide releases, last weekend's films are set to rule U.S. and Canadian box office receipts once again.
- Exeem Annonunced To Be Successor Of Suprnova. Announced yesterday on Novastream, there will be a Suprnova successor "apparently".
- NASA: Hopes raised for shuttle flights to resume soon. NASA plans to spend $612 million repairing the space shuttle system.