Jump to navigation Jump to search

One less-often considered place is Switzerland. I have gone into whatever the Swiss call Accident and Emergency and was very impressed. I'm unsure how the Swiss finance it; I know I was billed as a foreigner, but I was covered under the European Health Insurance Card (still talked of in Britain as an E111, the name of the form it replaces).

Blood Red Sandman (Talk) (Contribs)20:52, 22 March 2010