Khwright1 .... Hello there
Feed Title: WikinewsKhwright1
Feed Address: http://feeds.feedburner.com/WikinewsKhwright1
I will write at least one article in each topic area, place the "Done" template when completed, and recommend one, two or possibly three articles credited to me. (See: Community standard for credit under the "Intern" or "Cub Reporter" graphic.) No article will be listed in multiple categories, and the chosen category should be immediately intuitive. Recommended articles are ordered from new to old. My "To Do" list is in boldface.
- Crime and law Not done
- Culture and entertainment Not done
- Disasters and accidents Not done
- Economy and business Not done
- Education Not done
- Environment Not done
- Health Not done
- Obituaries Not done
- Politics and conflicts Not done
- Science and technology Not done
- Sports Not done
- Wacky news Not done
- Weather Not done
Using similar guidelines in "Topics" above, I will write at least one article about each region of the world. All articles listed below must be outside of my native country, which is the United States of America.
- Africa Not done
- North America (outside of US) Not done
- South America Not done
- Asia Not done
- Europe Not done
- Middle East Not done
- Oceania Not done
- World Not done
Similar to the above guidelines, but I will use a variety of tools to tell interesting stories and provide context and perspective to the facts. I will document my sources for each use below in my reporter's notes on the talk page of the article for transparency.
Note: Only temporarily double counting for purposes of examples until I get more articles under my belt.
- Conduct a Q & A interview Not done
- Interview one expert source and one affected person in a story Not done
- Use primary source documents to tell a story and supplement with an interview Not done
- Include human observation in a story where you have also conducted an interview Not done Note: Your own observation is considered primary. Observations from others is sourced and called secondary. Both should be documented in your notes. State in the story that Wikinews was present.
- Photo story Not done Note: You can either take the photos or you can retrieve them from a reliable source while strictly observing copyright.
- Audio Not done
- Video Not done
- Create an infobox Not done
- Create an infographic from sourced data Not done
- Create a diagram Not done
- Use a map Not done
- Make a timeline Not done
- Use a spreadsheet to analyze data from a primary source and supplement with an interview Not done
- Apply your country's rules to access data from public institutions Not done