Hello. Your recent contribution(s) constitute vandalism and have been reverted or removed. Further vandalism may result in your account or IP address being blocked from editing without further notice. Please contribute to Wikinews in a constructive fashion instead. Thank you.
You have vandalized three times and have therefore been given a cool down block of 1 hour. Any vandalism after the block has expired will result in a longer block --Anonymous101 (talk · contribs) 16:47, 19 March 2008 (UTC)
- You've just been unblocked. Below are some tips on how to make productive edits. I hope you find them helpful.
Our key policies - if you read anything, read these!
- Wikinews:Neutral point of view - tell every side to a story in a fair and balanced way
- Wikinews:Cite sources - everything in a Wikinews article must be sourced
Here a few pointers to help you get to know Wikinews:
- Wikinews:Introduction - overview of the site
- Wikinews:Writing an article - how to write and publish a complete article
- Wikinews:Content guide - what's suitable for Wikinews
- Wikinews:Style guide - how articles should look before publishing
- Wikinews:Contents - the contents page.
There are always things to do on Wikinews:
- Existing articles need expanding and checking for spelling and mistakes
- The front page lead articles often need updating
- [[Wikinews:Newsroom#Articles in developmen*And of course, stories need writing!t|Developing stories]] need finishing and publishing
- Discussions need your input --Anonymous101 (talk · contribs) 17:52, 19 March 2008 (UTC)
[WHOIS • RDNS • RBLs • Traceroute• Torstatus • Rangeblock finder • Global Blocks]
[RIRs: America · Europe · Africa · Asia-Pacific · Latin America/Caribbean]