User talk:Prasuk historyk
Prasuk historyk, welcome to Wikinews! I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are a few good links for newcomers:
Our key policies - if you read anything, read these!
- Wikinews:Neutral point of view - tell every side to a story in a fair and balanced way
- Wikinews:Cite sources - everything in a Wikinews article must be sourced
Here a few pointers to help you get to know Wikinews:
- Wikinews:Introduction - overview of the site
- Wikinews:Writing an article - how to write and publish a complete article
- Wikinews:Content guide - what's suitable for Wikinews
- Wikinews:Style guide - how articles should look before publishing
- Wikinews:Contents - the contents page.
There are always things to do on Wikinews:
- Existing articles need expanding and checking for spelling and mistakes
- The front page lead articles often need updating
- Developing stories need finishing and publishing
- Discussions need your input
- Audio Wikinews could always use more contributors
- And of course, stories need writing!
By the way, you can sign your name on Talk pages using four tildes (~~~~), which produces your name and the current date. If you have any questions, you can ask them at the water cooler or to anyone on the Welcommittee, or ask me on my Talk page. Again, welcome! DragonFire1024 (Talk to the Dragon) 13:10, 2 November 2007 (UTC)
I am sorry...I am not sure that I did delete that. I also cannot change passwords? Maybe I am misunderstanding you here? But If I deleted something, it would be because it was marked to be deleted...but if I did do that, then I will undelete it...just show me what you want to be undeleted :) DragonFire1024 (Talk to the Dragon) 00:02, 7 November 2007 (UTC)
- I am afraid I don't understand what you mean? DragonFire1024 (Talk to the Dragon) 07:34, 8 November 2007 (UTC)
I have taken the initiative and closed your request for adminship early as I'm afraid I am confident that it will not be successful. It would be not worthwhile continuing the process as the oppose votes will just pile up which wastes everyone's time. I suggest you look through the archives of previous request to get a better idea of what is expected. Of particular concern with your request was your very low edit count which means you can't demonstrate to the rest of the community that you understand and follow policies. Please don't be disheartened by this, rather use this as an opportunity to make yourself a useful member of the English Wikinews community and develop your experience in light of this. Please contact me if you wish to discuss this. Regards. Adambro 22:36, 20 November 2007 (UTC)
Your edits to Wikinews:Administrators
Your recent edit to Wikinews:Administrators was rather offensive. Please be civil and dont make personal attacks. Also note that that request was already closed (requests are only open for a certain amount of time). I know you may be upset about the outcome of your RfA, but the best way to eventually earn adminship is to contribute to articles and help fight vandalism using the undo link any user can use.