This is the category for V/Line, a government-owned regional rail and bus transport operator in Victoria, Australia.
Refresh this list to see the latest articles.
- 19 May 2022: V/Line regional trains in Victoria, Australia disrupted after communications fault
- 3 October 2021: Rosemary Cousin, Greens candidate in South Gippsland, Australia, speaks to Wikinews about democracy, transport, forests and other local issues
- 3 October 2021: Australia: Wikinews interviews Les Harmer, South Gippsland local election candidate
- 26 September 2021: 'The Administrators were a disaster for the Shire': Wikinews interviews Lindsay Love, Tarwin Valley ward candidate in South Gippsland, Australia
- 15 September 2021: Wikinews interviews Anda Banikos, local council candidate in South Gippsland, Australia
- 29 January 2009: Heat wave, industrial action cripples Melbourne railways
- 6 June 2007: Eleven killed in train crash in northern Victoria, Australia
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
V/Line train at Wyndham Vale railway station.