From Wikinews, the free news source you can write!
(Redirected from Venezuela)
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Venezuela"
The following 81 pages are in this category, out of 81 total.
- Capture of FARC member creates crisis between Venezuela and Colombia
- Carter: US "likely behind" Venezuela coup
- Chavez asks Africa to unite against U.S.
- Chavez equates Israel invasion of Lebanon and occupation of Palestine with Nazi oppression of Jews
- Chavez says planted demolitions in World Trade Center 'plausible'
- Chavez wants UN uprooted from New York
- China leads medal race after day two of competition at London Paralympics
- Chávez accuses US of plotting separation of oil rich state
- Chávez warns oil prices could double if US invades Iran
- Colombia ends Chávez-FARC mediations
- Colombia releases official notice in response to Venezuela
- Colombia's relations with Venezuela deteriorate over Swedish rockets
- Colombia-Venezuela meeting in Caracas to end crisis
- Colombian police claim that Venezuelan government paid FARC rebels $300 million
- Concert for peace held on Colombian-Venezuelan border
- Critics against USA and Israel in Summit of South American-Arab Countries in Brazil
- Cuba to receive high speed internet connection from Venezuela
- Cuban leader Fidel Castro congratulates Hugo Chavez
- Ship fire kills nine Greek and Filipino sailors in Caribbean Sea
- Six-year-old boy on vacation in Venezuela dies in plane crash
- South American leaders end border dispute
- South Ossetia says it will join North Ossetia-Alania as a federal subject of Russia
- Spanish King's 'shut up' to Chávez becomes ringtone
- Students protest closing of Venezuelan Channel RCTV
- Venezuela bans Coke Zero over unspecified health problems
- Venezuela buys more weapons, now from Spain
- Venezuela opens granite processing facility in Bolívar
- Venezuela provides discounted heating oil to Massachusetts
- Venezuela to vote over constitutional reform on Sunday
- Venezuela's constitutional reform referendum fails to pass
- Venezuela's government to restrict flights to the US
- Venezuela's Hugo Chavez re-elected
- Venezuela's president nationalizes more private companies
- Venezuela-Colombia crisis continues
- Venezuela-Colombia crisis:Castro intervenes, Chavez and Uribe scheduled to meet
- Venezuelan army on high alert after Chávez cuts diplomatic ties with Colombia
- Venezuelan economy shrank by 5.8% in fourth quarter of 2009
- Venezuelan opposition holds large rally
- Venezuelan police arrest bank robbers, free hostages
- Venezuelan polls test Chávez
- Venezuelan President Chavez criticises U.S. President Bush in U.N. address
- Venezuelan President Chavez in Beijing to boost trade
- Venezuelan president Hugo Chávez cuts relations with Colombia
- Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez dies aged 58
- Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez re-elected
- Venezuelan protests continue over closure of RCTV
- Venezuelan referendum ends presidential term limits
- Venezuelan regional elections both a win for supporters and opponents