(Redirected from Vladimir Putin)Jump to navigation Jump to search
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
File photo of Vladimir Putin, 2003.
Pages in category "Vladimir Putin"
The following 72 pages are in this category, out of 72 total.
- Plane carrying 92 crashes into Black Sea near Sochi
- Polish PM Beata Szydło welcomes US troops
- Post-Kyoto agreement is subject of G8 debate
- President of Brazil meets President of Russia
- Putin backs Medvedev as United Russia party's candidate
- Putin blasts US foreign policy
- Putin calls US troops in Poland 'a threat'
- Putin delivers eighth annual address to parliament
- Putin elected to third term; observers express concern
- Putin orders Russian government to normalize relations with Georgia
- Putin pledges to help Palestinians
- Putin promises to continue energy production increases
- Putin signs law increasing fines for illegal protestors
- Putin will accept prime minister position if Medvedev wins
- Putin's critic dismisses Kremlin's accusations in Litvinenko's case as 'science fiction'
- Putin’s state-of-the-nation speech addresses the economy
- RAF jets intercept Russian bomber over north Atlantic
- Russia accused of supporting Ukrainian rebels' advance
- Russia and Italy share views in solving conflicts
- Russia announces Libyan arms deal
- Russia cuts off gas supplies to Ukraine
- Russia joins South Ossetian war
- Russia negotiating missile sale with Syria
- Russia threatens to point nuclear missiles at European cities
- Russian government confirms gay protesters to be arrested at Olympics
- Russian helicopter shot down over Syria
- Russian journalist Anna Politkovskaya shot dead
- Russian Orthodox Church elects first new patriarch of post-Soviet era
- Russian prime minister resigns at President Vladimir Putin's request
- Russian submarine rescued by Royal Navy
- U.S. officials disclose Russian think tank plans outlining interference in 2016 U.S. presidential election
- U.S. President Bush responds to Russian criticism
- U.S. responds to Russian election hacking with expulsions, sanctions
- Ukraine celebrates Independence Day
- Ukraine hurt by Russian gas deal
- Ukraine passes bill on war-torn eastern regions
- Ukrainian opposition rejects power-sharing deal
- Ukrainian president Yushchenko dismisses PM, cabinet