From Wikinews, the free news source you can write!
- 2007 Ig Nobel Prize winners announced
- Biohazard lab supervision an issue says US investigation
- Oral Roberts University president accused of illegal political donations and financial misappropriation
- Ann Coulter: Take away women's votes because "women are voting so stupidly"
- Dr. Joseph Merlino on sexuality, insanity, Freud, fetishes and apathy
- German trains halted by strike
- Survey: Finland is the world's greenest country
- Ontario Votes 2007: Interview with Communist Party candidate Johan Boyden, Toronto Centre
- W.A.S.P. announce 'The Crimson Idol' 15th-anniverary world tour
- Spain arrests entire leadership of the Basque Separatist Party: 22 detained
- New Zealand police to charge sitting MP
- Construction on massive radio telescope array to begin in 2012
- Family of Chile's former leader Augusto Pinochet arrested on embezzlement charges
- Woman attempting suicide rescued by Western Bulldogs players