Jump to navigation Jump to search
A few people have stated criticisms of Wikinews:
- Steve Yelvington Wikinews: Ignoring the elephant on the table yelvington.com, January 8, 2005
- Robert Andrews Whacking Wikinews Robert Andrews, February 11, 2005
- After comments on his article by Wikinewsies Simeon and Dan100, Andrews made a series of further points in his reply.
- Gordon Wikinews Conglomerate, February 12, 2005
- Mitch Ratcliffe Plurality, not neutrality. RatcliffeBlog, February 12, 2005
- and just in case you were wondering who he was that night search google for (rashomon AND wikinews) (Thanks Simmo for the catch)
- Simon Walden Wikinews…dare I say what I think? simonwalden.net, February 24, 2005
- Alex Halavais On Wikinews Alex Halavais, April 23, 2005
- Chris Anderson "Grassroots Journalism on the Web: An Overview (pdf)". ' May 6, 2005
- "Critical mass" — , April 23, 2007
- Mentioned that Wikinews relies too heavily on amateurs and NewAssignment.net is more focused on professionals.