What's your favourite club?
- To have a variety of articles from lower-league, local and pub teams.
- To have regular contributors to keep the public up-to-date with their favourite club's recent news.
Many of those reading the Wikinews football portal, may find that there is a lack of news articles about their favourite club; we're sorry about this, but it's due to the fact that there's only a handful of editors who are constantly adding articles to the football portal. If you wish to add articles about your favourite team, then you are MORE than welcome to add them, but; at the moment, the main contributors are only delivering the major news articles as a means of drawing in more people to add articles about their favourite club.
Need more fixtures?
- To have upcoming games reported by fan-contributors which allow us to independently get such information.
- To have extensive fixtures for all leagues from premiership to local.
We make a conscious effort to make sure all the fixtures outside of the premier league are updated regularly so when you arrive, you can get your fix. However, other leagues, such as your local league or the coca cola league are currently unmanned, and are only updated when main contributors have free time.
Inform us of your local leagues
If you wish to add a local league, for instance, your local pub team league, or your local area league; by all means add it, but please notify us of who the leading body is, and where the results can be verified. If you are absolutely sure your results are correct, then you can simply specify your results are original journalism.
Help us get more in-depth data
- To have at least one contributor for each club in the premiership (i.e someone who visits, or watches regularly)
- To have at least one contributor for each club in the coca cola leagues (i.e someone who visits, or watches regularly)
- To have contributors which submit league information for a variety of local British clubs. (Pub teams, or local area teams)
- To have our own independent sources for football data which enable us to have more in depth data.
When the portal starts to develop an increased user base, then we will be able to have our OWN DATA. This is our plan because we wish to be completely free of legal watch from bodies, particularly the Football Association. This means that the data we have is our own, and then we will be able to supply character statistics, graphs, performances and other more attractive information.
If you have physically attended a match, but do not wish to contribute an article, then you may drop a message with the result and player information to any one of our contributors - either via this wiki, or via email, and we will add the information immediately.