Most recent at the top;
- This edit by Amgine's alternative user name.
- UK work secretary David Blunkett resigns
Are Chiacomo and Amgine the same person???
Notice; I tried to consolidate all the comments related to this issue. Please advise if any mistakes were made.
Does anyone have the technical capability to check this out?
- Comment! Update; I wouldn't have given this rumour much credit except for Chiacomo's robust defense to the accusation and Amgine's panic behavior shown with an over the top one month block of Ed Brown in the course of related discussion;
I will tell you that I have received 4 emails from apparently different sources advising me that you and Amgine are the same person; playing the old "good cop/bad cop" scam. You will note I have not accused you of being a sockpuppet as Amgine accused Vonbergm of being one, but Amgine does seem to have no problem using multiple identities on this site
 calling them "static ips" when/if he gets called on it.
How would you react if I said to you exactly what Amgine said to Vonbergm; "I do not have reason to believe you are not a sockpuppet....I do not apologize for being unable to determine if you are, or are not, a sockpuppet. I simply do not have access to tools which could determine decisively one way or the other."
You have the nerve to address "assume good faith" with me without having done that with Amgine. I also remember it was something called "Chiacomo's Sandbox" at Amgine's Journalwiki identity where one of your great examples of "assume good faith" was in secret operation. It was supposedly Chiacomo's sandbox but only had Amgine edits??????? (you never even tried to explain that one)..which also, I suppose, might make someone suspicious about whether you and he are the same entity..not to mention that on numerous occasions questions I posed to Amgine on discussion pages were answered by you.
The point is; you as well as a very small number...2 or 3.. of other admins. behave in the most arbitrary and hypocritical way in terms of assuming good faith and enforcing our rules....with 1 of you even being so arrogant as to categorically reject the proposal of an impartial mediator.....and after awhile the Elmer Gantry style of hypocrisy laced preaching of you 3 gets old and insulting to the intelligence of all of us....and your collective effect is to hold back the wikinews project! Neutralizer 15:10, 10 December 2005 (UTC)
- As concerns my user pages on Journowiki, I see no reason to defend them here, but, since you brought it up:Here is the original edit to my Sandbox -- made by ME.This was a basically a rant, but I thought the prose was pretty good.So yeah, I made only one edit and the rest were made by Amgine.You need to take a chill-pill man... Your continued vitriol toward Amgine and MrM is getting old; I don't think your block is doing you any good. I do notice, however, that there've not been any huge blow-ups on the policy pages on article NPOV since you've been blocked -- the project seems much calmer since you've been gone. Perhaps this is a coincidence. --Chiacomo(talk) 19:02, 10 December 2005 (UTC
- and now with your user "pages" on Journalwiki; you only made 1 edit under the name Chiacomo and that was the sneaky little offsite ambush plan Amgine/Chiacomo came up with. Tell your partner, MrM to take a chill-pill man; you 4 guys have been the leaders around here for the past 3 months and are driving it into the ground. I wonder when you say above "user pages on journalwiki" what the names are on your other pages? Maybe Amgine??? After all, in Amgine's words;"I do not have reason to believe you are not a sockpuppet....I do not apologize for being unable to determine if you are, or are not, a sockpuppet. I simply do not have access to tools which could determine decisively one way or the other." Neutralizer 19:35, 10 December 2005 (UTC)
- I like Amgine, though we do have our differences... but, if you spent any time at all looking, I'm sure you could find our real names and could determine that we are geographically, generationally, and ideologically seperated (he lives in Canada, could easily be my father based on age). I'm a (very) minor public figure, he's been on the internet forever -- we've both got an easily discovered, seperate, history. I'll not address this again unless you have something constructive to say because it's rediculous and you're not being very nice. --Chiacomo (talk) 19:50, 10 December 2005 (UTC)
Comment: Chiacomo and Amgine both have different IP addresses, from different ISP's on different sides of the continent. They have not used proxies to browse Wikinews. Unless they are able to be omnipresent, their identities are their own. And, Amgine doesn't have a sockpuppet - that's his IP address when he forgets to log in. I've seen you edit under yours a few times - does that mean I can call you for having sockpuppets? --MrMiscellanious (talk) (contribs) 16:13, 11 December 2005 (UTC)
- I'm almost a 100% sure they arn't sockpupets, but if you feel compelled to try to check see meta:checkUser. However based on the wording of the policy I think you'll need to get a little more support from the rest of the comunity, to check if they're sockpuppets or not. Bawolff ☺☻ 00:14, 12 December 2005 (UTC)
Just wondering; if Amgine is using his Journalwiki identity,(e.g. with his Rfda comment) would that cloak any sockpuppeting he might be doing on wikinews? Neutralizer 01:05, 12 December 2005 (UTC)
I asked Jimbo's board to check it out for us; hopefully they'll know what I'm talking about. Neutralizer 01:06, 12 December 2005 (UTC)
Talk page too long; most moved to
Notice; Journalwiki talk page now open; EXCLUSIVELY for Amgine,MrM,CSpurrier&Chiacomo to use
For the sake of peace and harmony on wikinews; I have opened a talk page along with Amgine and Chiacomo at Journalwiki;  exclusively for the editors I find the most disruptive of my wikinews talk page.
I want Amgine,Chiacomo,MrM, and CSpurrier to only contact me there; this should not be a problem for you since you have been contacting Amgine on that site for months. Any of your comments here will be transferred there. Neutralizer 00:08, 12 December 2005 (UTC)