From Wikinews, the free news source you can write!
Latest news for Mathematics
- 21 March 2013: Norwegian Academy of Science and Letters awards Belgian mathematician Pierre Deligne with Abel prize of 2013
- 6 February 2013: Record size 17.4 million-digit prime found
- 17 October 2010: Mathematician Benoît Mandelbrot dies aged 85
- 11 August 2010: Researcher claims solution to P vs NP math problem
- 4 February 2009: Stanford physicists print smallest-ever letters 'SU' at subatomic level of 1.5 nanometres tall
- 1 January 2009: Mathematician Martin Taylor awarded knighthood
- 18 September 2008: Two largest known prime numbers discovered just two weeks apart, one qualifies for $100k prize
- 13 November 2007: Singapore Exam Board sets mathematically impossible question
- 12 December 2006: British computer scientist's new "nullity" idea provokes reaction from mathematicians
Pages in category "Mathematics"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.