From Wikinews, the free news source you can write!
Latest news for Terrorism laws
- 11 July 2010: Colombian journalist denied entry into US
- 13 January 2010: European court in Strasbourg rules UK's Terrorism Act in breach of human rights law
- 2 June 2009: Canadian victims of terrorism will be able to sue perpetrators
- 13 June 2008: UK shadow home secretary resigns over terror law
- 28 February 2007: Supreme Court of Canada strikes down "unconstitutional" anti-terror legislation
- 17 January 2007: Blair could face inquiry into terror vote
- 15 November 2006: UK to step up anti-terror legislation
- 9 December 2005: Australian Minister 'leaks' draft of anti-terror bill
- 9 December 2005: Australian Senate inquiry to new anti-terrorism laws to take place in one day
- 6 December 2005: Australian Government passes new terror laws
Pages in category "Terrorism laws"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.