Back to article
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
Is it any surprise? Karzai is just a puppet of the U.S. empire. 22.214.171.124 (talk) 11:58, 24 August 2009 (UTC)
- If Karzai is a US puppet, he is doing a terrible job and should be fired: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jqcU8pyrVDkS-w5wP7emPjz3BaggD9A8NBN80 --126.96.36.199 (talk) 16:37, 24 August 2009 (UTC)
- I've completely given up on mainstream news.
- Rather have the Taliban back in power?--188.8.131.52 (talk) 14:42, 24 August 2009 (UTC)
- We can thank Al Gore for this: Ever since 2000, every election in every country has been tainted with charges of voter fraud. People just say it now whether or not there is any proof, because a certain number of people will believe it. Al Gore has done more to undermine democracy than anyone since WWII. --184.108.40.206 (talk) 16:37, 24 August 2009 (UTC)
- Michael Moore was champing that Bush stole the election.--220.127.116.11 (talk) 18:01, 25 August 2009 (UTC)
- RIIIIIIIIGHHTTTT............ --18.104.22.168 (talk) 17:55, 25 August 2009 (UTC)
- Oswald shot Kennedy.