Comments:Rockets fired into Israel from Lebanon
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
Israel is mass-killing Palestinians, after torturing them with the infamous siege, after discriminating against them like any other racist state as Israel is, with the active support of USA. Now even Red Cross is blaming Israel, ONU is blaming Israel, Vatican is blaming Israel, Sarkozy and Mubarak even failed to have accepted a simple peace plan.
Where are pacifists now? What hell we must wait for? 10.000 dead, to do something? Israel out of UN, together with its mad politicians and its nukes. Hamas is even a peaceful association compared to the purposeful oppression strategy made by Israel. Sorry, once i was a supporter of Israel. Now I am not anymore. Stop the massacre, stop criminals of Israel and shame on mass-media embedded with Israeli and USA politicians.--Erik455 (talk) 19:22, 8 January 2009 (UTC)
- HAHAHA i love how everyone thinks Hamas are the good guys. Man I wonder what would happen If France or Russia were under missile attacks for 7 years? I wonder what would Iran do if someone attacked them for 7 years? Unlike you guys I'm still siding with Israel and I support their war in Gaza. Why because I'm not brainwash like you and I'll remember they're terrorists and the terrorists started the war.--22.214.171.124 20:22, 8 January 2009 (UTC)
- Israel caused a massive humanitarian crisis in Palestine and then followed with a full-scale military invasion. Israel is a modern state, it can't just kill in isolation without facing international reactions, and the costs of their actions. You are the one who comes across as brainwashed, refusing to look at the impacts of the war and the multitude of influences that brought it about, preferring instead to oversimplify and assign blame to the ones being victimized. Yeah for you maybe there are no complications or rights for people because they are people, but we're not all sociopaths. 126.96.36.199 21:20, 8 January 2009 (UTC)
- So instead of smuggling in weapons maybe they should get aid supplies and if Israel is so evil why do they allow a 3 hour truce every day? Which Hamas breaks and tries to sneak in weapons supplies in the aid convoys. So maybe hope that Hamas is destroyed and a group is put in place that really cares for the people of Gaza. Because obviously Hamas does not care for their safely since they hide behind them. --188.8.131.52 01:36, 9 January 2009 (UTC)
Where have morals gone??? 
It makes me upset every time I see a war but, even more upset when i see people take the wrong side. Why would one side with Hamas? Because they are so used to sucking up to terrorist and Israel is done turning the other cheek. When Israel attacks in self-defense they are condemned but when terrorists attack Israel everyone turns a blind eye. Where have the worlds morals gone? Have we become accustomed to giving into terrorists demands that we cannot defend ourselves? We must unite to defeat the terrorist or we will die alone. Know this Israel will come out on top in the end.--Ender (talk) 02:57, 11 January 2009 (UTC)