Portal:Crime and law
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write!
Welcome to the Wikinews Crime and law section. For more information about writing and editing see the Newsroom. for latest articles.
- 1 May 2015: Two Australians executed in Indonesia over 2005 drug smuggling case
- 30 April 2015: Holocaust survivor publicly forgives 93-year-old Auschwitz guard during his trial
- 22 April 2015: Student kills teacher in Barcelona
- 18 April 2015: Gyrocopter lands on US Capitol's west lawn
- 14 April 2015: Australian charged with murder of two after 24 years
- 12 April 2015: US Capitol lockdown lifted after shooting
- 9 April 2015: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty in Boston Marathon bombing trial
- 5 April 2015: Gun control campaigner Sarah Brady dies aged 73
- 31 March 2015: Four found dead at flat in Gibraltar
- 30 March 2015: UEFA Euro 2016 qualification match abandoned after brawl in Montenegro