Portal:Crime and law
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write!
Welcome to the Wikinews Crime and law section. For more information about writing and editing see the Newsroom. for latest articles.
- 10 March 2014: Israel jails teen bomber Mohammed Mafarja for 25 years
- 2 March 2014: 'Terrorist' attack in Kunming train station kills at least 28
- 1 March 2014: UK serial killer Joanne Dennehy jailed for life
- 27 February 2014: Wikinews Shorts: February 27, 2014
- 21 February 2014: UK's Northumbria Police arrest, bail man over murder of seven-year-old
- 19 February 2014: Piers Morgan interviewed by police investigating phone hacking
- 17 February 2014: Cyclist dies in crash with car in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 16 February 2014: Man in Glasgow, Scotland seriously injured after being hit by car
- 13 February 2014: Scottish Justice Secretary 'acutely aware of unusual publicity' in Kular case
- 6 February 2014: Sandra Fluke declares candidacy for California State Senate