Portal:Crime and law
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write!
Welcome to the Wikinews Crime and law section. For more information about writing and editing see the Newsroom. for latest articles.
- 18 December 2014: Nation mourns, world condemns Taliban attack on Pakistan army school
- 11 December 2014: Google shuts down Google News Spain
- 11 December 2014: Palestinian Authority accepted as observer state in ICC
- 10 December 2014: Senate publish report on CIA torture and misinformation
- 9 December 2014: New Delhi orders Uber cease operation following alleged rape
- 3 December 2014: Trial for Texas lawyer accused of murder enters third day
- 14 November 2014: Five jailed in Tyler, Texas following robbery and scam
- 19 September 2014: Students protest against police action in Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- 22 August 2014: Four arrested after building spire in Moscow painted in Ukrainian colors
- 18 August 2014: Texas Governor Perry indicted on two felony counts