Talk:Stage collapse at Christian rock concert
Sources: Abbotsford Police and Fire Radio communications. News reports from News1130.com stream with reports from concertgoers.
Jordanblock - (talk) 05:51, 26 April 2008 (UTC)
transcribed notes from last night:
- from abby pd/fd radio systems - code 4
- stage collapse @ central heights, all availible pd/3 fd halls/bcas responding
- MSA hosp. alerted.
updates from fd/pd radio:
- 30'x30' section of floor collapsed into basement, water/power shutoff requested,
- 60+ people fell
- additional ambulances / police requested - mission rcmp responding
- no one trapped, searches of building are clear
- triage setup in foyer
- 3 city buses called in to transport injured to hospital
- 2 crit inj in basement?
Comment that was added directly into the article
I believe that the floor collapsed causing the lighting truss to topple as it was set up on the sactuary floor. The section of floor would be about 30 feet by 40 feet. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs)