Talk:Stars pose for ITV ice-skating show (UK)
Image too big and very dull subject. This wouldn't even be classed as British Headline News.
- Resize the image then. I realise it's not huge news, and it wouldn't normally be the kind of thing that interests me, but photos of this will be in all the papers tomorrow. Is there room in Wikinews for celebrity news?? Frankie Roberto 16:35, 11 January 2006 (UTC)
As of this writing, the story doesn't cite any sources. Is it original reporting? If so, please make sure it has the proper tag. Sawran 18:58, 11 January 2006 (UTC)
- It's an original photo, and the information is taken from announcements made at the time of the photograph being taken and the BBC news source which I've just added. Frankie Roberto 22:42, 12 January 2006 (UTC)
220.127.116.11 19:19, 11 January 2006 (UTC) so... Tamara Beckwith is in Information Technology?
- Huh? Frankie Roberto 22:42, 12 January 2006 (UTC)
Original reporting 
Photojournalism certainly qualifies for the Original reporting on Wikinews. Please give us some details of What you saw happening, when, and where you took the photo here. You said the information used in the article was also presented at the time? And yes, Wikinews does have room for celebrity news. We have a couple of categories for such news reporting. - Amgine | talk en.WN 22:53, 12 January 2006 (UTC)
- Shall I add this photo (taken at the same time)? Frankie Roberto 17:40, 13 January 2006 (UTC)
Are you sure that the representation of ice used in this picture won't be copyrighted by DeLongi freezers? Also, have you asked permission to use "ITV" ? Spum 14:13, 16 January 2006 (UTC)
- Please don't ridicule other contributors just because they have voiced honest concerns. --Deprifry|+T+ 14:16, 16 January 2006 (UTC)
- Spum - there's no need for sarcasm. I do a few google searches. I see fanzine sites in protracted e-mail arguments with the FA over the claimed 'copyright' over future fixtures. I voice concern. Others claim that this isn't a problem as the site ignores UK copyright. I accept. Let's move on... Frankie Roberto 17:31, 16 January 2006 (UTC)