User talk:Rebel prince
Our key policies - if you read anything, read these!
- Wikinews:Neutral point of view - tell every side to a story in a fair and balanced way
- Wikinews:Cite sources - everything in a Wikinews article must be sourced
Here a few pointers to help you get to know Wikinews:
- Wikinews:Introduction - overview of the site
- Wikinews:Writing an article - how to write and publish a complete article
- Wikinews:Content guide - what's suitable for Wikinews
- Wikinews:Contents - the contents page.
There are always things to do on Wikinews:
- Existing articles need expanding and checking for spelling and mistakes
- The front page lead articles often need updating
- Developing stories need finishing and publishing
- Discussions need your input
- And of course, stories need writing!
By the way, you can sign your name on Talk pages using four tildes (~~~~), which produces your name and the current date. If you have any questions, you can ask them at the water cooler or to anyone on the Welcommittee, or ask me on my Talk page. Again, welcome! Jason Safoutin 12:28, 18 April 2006 (UTC)
That category is fine. After all you do live there, and you're alive. However it should be noted that no one really uses thoose anymore, the majority of people in their most likely came in the very early stages of the project, and than went back to wikipedia. Welcome to wikinews, and happy editing.Bawolff ☺☻ 04:16, 19 April 2006 (UTC)
You are welcome 
No problem :) I try to send as many welcome messagesa as I can. I write a lot here on Wikinews. I am addicted I will admit. I hope that you stick around and I hope that we can work together in the future :) Jason Safoutin 19:00, 19 April 2006 (UTC)
Wikimedians to the Games 
Hi. :) As you're an Australian contributor, I thought you might be interested in Wikimedians to the Games, which is an opportunity to cover the Paralympic Games as a member of the press. As you've experience writing Wikinews articles, this should give you a leg up. :) LauraHale (talk) 08:49, 31 December 2011 (UTC)