From Wikinews, the free news source you can write!
June 5, 2005 
- US obstructs Amnesty International investigation into Guantanamo prisoner abuse
- Coldplay's new album hits stores worldwide this week
- U.S. wants to impose its "no-fly" list on most Canadian domestic flights
- The Swiss vote yes to same-sex relationships and "Schengen/Dublin"
- AP Probe suggests Bolton manipulated Iraq inspections to favor War
- Blog alliance forms over leaked Downing Street memo
- Computer Associates warns of massive botnet attack
- Switzerland is voting on same-sex partnerships and Schengen/Dublin
- Fire in Alpine road tunnel between Italy and France
- Government of Zimbabwe forces thousands out of their homes