Welcome to the Wikinews World News Quiz, giving you a chance to test your knowledge on this week's news.
Last Updated: January 29, 2012
1. Which of this statements about Egypt is false?
2. 27-year-old law graduate Abdelouahab Zaidoun died in Morocco after setting himself on fire in protest of what in the country?
3. In a Australian state of Queensland, local government elections have been rescheduled from March of this year to when?
4. Indian MP Asaduddin Owaisi recently demanded the arrest of writers at the Jaipur Literature Festival who read lines from which of these books?
5. After being surrounded by protesters, which of these Australian politicans reportedly had to be rescued during an Australia Day function?