Wikinews talk:Requests for permissions/Archive
I tried to organize these by date-ranges - but they are numbered out of order for some reason and some of the dates overlap each other. I think an admin needs to organize these better because it might be needed to move things over each of the archives' names. Cirt - (talk) 23:47, 16 April 2008 (UTC) Here is how I think it should all be fixed/organized:
- Archive until January 21, 2006 should become Wikinews:Administrators/Archive 1
- Wikinews:Administrators/Archive 2 (January 2006 - August 2006) - should become Archive 2.
- Wikinews:Administrators/Archive 1 (September 2006 - March 2008) - should become Archive 3.
- Wikinews:Administrators/Archive 3 (June 2007 - February 2008) - should become Archive 4.
- Possibly create a new Archive 5, as each of the other above archives are relatively large. Cirt - (talk) 23:55, 16 April 2008 (UTC)
- All I can tell you is that I found the WN:DR archives to be in a similar disarray. I chose to simply re-organize archives going forward and leave the past behind. But if you can do it without losing any historical records, I say be bold on this subject. --SVTCobra 02:41, 17 April 2008 (UTC)