5 Afghans, Canadian soldier injured in mortar attack
Sunday, August 27, 2006
A Canadian soldier and five Afghans were injured today during a mortar attack on a military installation near Kandahar. Insurgents fired mortars on the Zhari District Centre, a centre used by Canadian troops for launching operations. The centre is reported to be the frequent target of small arms fire, mortars and rocket propelled grenades. There is no word on the victims as of 19:54 UTC.
- "Canadian soldiers kill Afghan police officer" — Wikinews, August 26, 2006
- "Bodies of Afghan boy, Canadian soldier returned" — Wikinews, August 25, 2006
- "Canadian soldier kills 10 year old Afghan boy" — Wikinews, August 23, 2006
- CBC & Mortar attack injures Canadian soldier near Kandahar" — , August 27, 2006. "
- MacArthur, Donald. "Canadian soldier injured in mortar attack" — , August 27, 2006
|This page has been automatically archived by a robot, and is no longer publicly editable.|