Actor George Clooney injured in motorcycle accident
Saturday, September 22, 2007
According to a spokesperson, actor George Clooney, 46, along with his girlfriend Sarah Larson, 28, were injured in a motorcycle accident in New Jersey after the motorcycle was sideswiped by another vehicle.
"George Clooney was involved in a motorcycle accident this afternoon after the bike he was riding was hit by a car. He's doing fine. He has a broken rib, it's very painful and it'll take a long time to heal," said Stan Rosenfield, a spokesman for Clooney in a statement.
- Associated Press. "Clooney breaks rib in motorcycle crash" — , September 21, 2007
- Marcus Errico. "George Clooney's Motorcycle Mayhem" — , September 21, 2007
- "George Clooney Recovering After Motorcycle Accident" — , September 21, 2007
- Jack Ryan. "George Clooney Hurt In Motorcycle Accident" — , September 21, 2007
- "George Clooney Injured in Motorcycle Crash" — , September 21, 2007
- Associated Press. "George Clooney and friend injured in NJ motorcycle accident" — , September 21, 2007