Jump to navigation Jump to search
These are articles where User:CSJJ104 was the main contributor.
to see the latest articles.
- 26 May 2023: China summons Japan's ambassador over G7's statements
- 22 May 2023: Sinn Féin becomes largest party in Northern Ireland local government after 2023 elections
- 19 May 2023: European Council agrees to crypto asset regulations
- 17 May 2023: Sudan warring forces sign agreement to protect civilians, aid workers
- 16 May 2023: G7 finance chiefs, central bankers commit to implementing plan to diversify supply chains by year's end
- 9 May 2023: Labour becomes largest party in UK local government after 2023 English elections
- 7 May 2023: UN humanitarian chief Martin Griffiths urges guarantees of safe passage for aid amid Sudan conflict
- 1 May 2023: Microsoft, Nware sign 10-year cloud gaming deal
- 23 April 2023: EU agrees €43 billion Chips Act to boost semiconductor production
- 28 March 2023: UN agency reports 531 dead in Haiti, calls for international support
Pages in category "CSJJ104 (Wikinewsie)"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total.
- NATO leaders meet for two day summit in Wales
- New Afghan President Ashraf Ghani sworn in
- Nigeria allies join fight against Boko Haram
- Nigerian military launch counter-attack as Boko Haram insurgency believed to spread to Cameroon
- North Macedonia parliament votes for deal with Bulgaria, clearing way for EU membership talks
- Ranil Wickremesinghe sworn in as Sri Lankan President
- Renegade General's forces claim responsibility for aerial attacks on Tripoli
- Royal Navy evacuates UK citizens from Libya
- Russia accused of supporting Ukrainian rebels' advance
- Russia stages military exercises as Ukrainian forces advance
- Russian helicopter shot down over Syria
- UK Labour MPs pass motion of no-confidence in leader Corbyn
- UK Treasury considering plans for digital pound, economic secretary says
- UN agency reports 531 dead in Haiti, calls for international support
- UN humanitarian chief Martin Griffiths urges guarantees of safe passage for aid amid Sudan conflict
- United States launch air strikes against Islamic State in Libya
- US says Egypt and UAE responsible for air attacks on Tripoli