Category:Hurricane season, 2007
Welcome to the Wikinews 2007 Tropical cyclone/hurricane season section. For more information about writing and editing see the Newsroom. for latest articles.
- 15 December 2007: Tropical Storm Olga causes many deaths in Caribbean
- 7 October 2007: 1.4 million in China flee deadly storm
- 24 September 2007: Subtropical storm forms over the Atlantic
- 13 September 2007: Hurricane Humberto messes with forecasters and Texas
- 11 September 2007: Hurricane Felix makes landfall in Nicaragua
- 9 September 2007: Tropical Storm Gabrielle eyes US east coast
- 5 September 2007: Felix leaves at least 21 dead in Nicaragua
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Hurricane season, 2007"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Hurricane Dean forecasted to become "catastrophic" Category 5 storm
- Hurricane Dean is upgraded to a Category 2 storm
- Hurricane Dean makes second landfall; weakens to Category 1 storm
- Hurricane Dean now a Category 4 storm
- Hurricane Felix makes landfall in Nicaragua
- Hurricane Felix now Category 5
- Hurricane Felix strengthens to Category 4
- Hurricane Flossie threatens Big Island of Hawaii with winds, rain
- Hurricane Humberto messes with forecasters and Texas