Category:Hurricane season, 2007
Welcome to the Wikinews 2007 Tropical cyclone/hurricane season section. For more information about writing and editing see the Newsroom. for latest articles.
- 15 December 2007: Tropical Storm Olga causes many deaths in Caribbean
- 7 October 2007: 1.4 million in China flee deadly storm
- 24 September 2007: Subtropical storm forms over the Atlantic
- 13 September 2007: Hurricane Humberto messes with forecasters and Texas
- 11 September 2007: Hurricane Felix makes landfall in Nicaragua
- 9 September 2007: Tropical Storm Gabrielle eyes US east coast
- 5 September 2007: Felix leaves at least 21 dead in Nicaragua
This category has only the following subcategory.
- Hurricane Dean (5 articles)
Pages in category "Hurricane season, 2007"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Hurricane Dean forecasted to become "catastrophic" Category 5 storm
- Hurricane Dean is upgraded to a Category 2 storm
- Hurricane Dean makes second landfall; weakens to Category 1 storm
- Hurricane Dean now a Category 4 storm
- Hurricane Felix makes landfall in Nicaragua
- Hurricane Felix now Category 5
- Hurricane Felix strengthens to Category 4
- Hurricane Flossie threatens Big Island of Hawaii with winds, rain
- Hurricane Humberto messes with forecasters and Texas