The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) is an intergovernmental organization of 14 countries as of May 2017, made up of Algeria, Angola, Ecuador, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Venezuela. The organization has maintained its headquarters in Vienna since 1965, and hosts regular meetings among the oil ministers of its Member Countries.
Pages in category "OPEC"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- Oil price falls on inventory report
- Oil price jumps as Rita heads to refineries
- Oil prices drop as inventories grow
- Oil prices fall as reserves are released
- Oil prices reach all-time high; pass US$91.00 per barrel
- Oil prices surge over $75 a barrel to a record high
- OPEC cuts production by 2.2 million barrels a day
- OPEC sees US$170 per barrel of oil
- OPEC to keep oil production at current levels