From Wikinews, the free news source you can write!
- 17 December 2016: Australian Federal Court orders ISPs to block copyright infringing sites
- 27 October 2010: Filesharing software distributor LimeWire ordered to close by court
- 1 July 2009: File sharing site The Pirate Bay sold
- 17 April 2009: Swedish court finds administrators of The Pirate Bay guilty of contributory copyright infringement
- 22 October 2008: 2008-09 Wikipedia for Schools goes online
- 28 October 2007: Torrent tracker Demonoid.com down, possibly shut by Canadian Recording Industry Association
- 16 June 2007: Michael Moore's new film 'Sicko' leaked via P2P
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► The Pirate Bay (18 articles)
Pages in category "P2P"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.