Category talk:Anthony Weiner
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Some (rather good) questions raised in an edit summary:
- why is he US and not NY?
- Likely BRS perceived him that way because he belonged to the federal House of Representatives, thus operating at the national level.
- should he be in Democrats?
- Afaics, no harm in putting him there.
- why not put him in 'Crime and law'?
- It doesn't seem, to me, sufficiently dominant in his news profile. Crime is a property of some of the news articles involving him, not an intrinsic property of his newsworthiness; I'd say it'd take quite an extreme situation to justify putting a person into category Crime and law.