Comments:Al Gore endorses Obama for US President
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
- While Obama probably needs a running mate that can make up for his lack of experience in international matters, he also can't afford to have a VP candidate that could overshadow him. I think Gore is too "big" and would be surprised if he is picked. --SVTCobra 23:20, 16 June 2008 (UTC)
- Secondly, would Gore want that job? He would have been a real contender if he had run for the top job himself. I think he is happier being the beloved "green giant" of the environmental lobby. --SVTCobra 23:24, 16 June 2008 (UTC)