Comments:Authorities in Belgium raid Church of Scientology
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
- "The Content in this Article May be Inaccurate. Readers have reported that this story contains information that may not be accurate." So says Digg...seems like Scientology got to them. DragonFire1024 (Talk to the Dragon) 14:24, 12 April 2008 (UTC)
- The number of diggs has gone down dramatically. I suspect that scientology has undigged (or whatever its called, I'm not familiar with dig) the article lots of times. --A101 - (talk) 19:38, 13 April 2008 (UTC)
FUCK YEA SEAKING!
The Church of Scientology has always been corrupt. They are free to believe whatever they want, but it's wrong to charge people for salvation.
That's not a church. Also, they've perpetrated so many crimes, hurt so many people. It's just a scam.
沖 10:00, 13 April 2008 (UTC)
The Church of Scientology is long overdue for a thorough investigation into multiple and well-founded allegations of severe child neglect, coercing members to disconnect from "suppressive" friends and family members (i.e., anyone who criticizes the Church), and the lies that they tell to their members in order to get money out of them. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 04:20, 15 April 2008 (UTC)
Wikinews on Youtube
Someone likes us. They made a youtube video from a part of our article: . It seems that many of the videos of press coverage of the raid have our link in the information area. Good times, and also some of these videos:  also link to us. Cool :-) DragonFire1024 (Talk to the Dragon) 00:29, 16 April 2008 (UTC)
- Glad you are so objective. I can't possibly see how you could be contributing to comments like this. --SVTCobra 01:00, 16 April 2008 (UTC)
Friend of Scientologist
I have been a Scientologist for 12 years. I have never seen anything illegal occur in the church. In fact I saw a very strict adherence to the law on all matters. Granted the members are very enthusiastic about their religion and some do go overboard in trying to get others to join. This is a common manifestation and not a legal issue. Someone in Belgium made a mistake I suspect. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 05:18, 15 June 2008 (UTC)