Comments:Hser Nar Moo, missing Utah girl, found dead
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
While this is a sad event, I fail to see why it is worthy of world news
22.214.171.124 18:22, 2 April 2008 (UTC) kodiak
- Because it is related to an earilier article about an AMBER Alert that was put out for the girl. Any missing child is news worthy. Crasheddata - (talk) 21:38, 2 April 2008 (UTC)
Opposing plans of Motherhood are the Cause of such acts of Evil and hatred towards the beating of the Fatherly Heart of All Children.
The worldlyness of Motherhood will never equal the Heavenly destiny Our Father has Prepared through Sacrifice of such things as Motherhood. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 00:14, 3 April 2008 (UTC)
God Bless her family
My heart goes out to her family. I was really wishing for better new. This is such a disappointment. I just want her brother to know that its not his fault and God bless them all! —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 17:04, 3 April 2008 (UTC)
- This has been a terrible tragedy for all of Utah, and it was even sadder because so many people came out to help search for her. Her family had spent years in refugee camps in Thailand, and had only came to the U. S. a few years ago. God bless Hser Nay Moo and her family. --184.108.40.206 04:28, 4 April 2008 (UTC)
man what has the world come to the need for violence is so high this is really sad to me i hope that we can have more police patrolling our neighborhoods so this doesnt happen again —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 18:49, 17 April 2008 (UTC)
This is despicable; I am distraught, in disbelief that there are humans out there capable of committing such crimes to a child. I will pray for the parents Hser Nar Moo. May god be with you in these hard times.