Comments:Malaysian government warns citizens about Uncyclopedia
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
"It warned the people not to use the country today." Now that is about as brilliant as it gets in comic humor!!! LOL -Edbrown05 22:35, 15 January 2008 (UTC)
- Uncyclopedia insults EVERYTHING. That's the point. No sane person takes anything on there seriously anyway. I'm sure that if there's a country that they haven't insulted then it's only because the Uncyclopedians were too busy smoking weed to have created the article yet. Sorry Malaysia but don't think this makes you special. Shane.Bell 08:40, 16 January 2008 (UTC)
- I say they should harden up. Oh, by the way, are there any countries we haven't covered yet? Cos you might like to inform us. --Thematrixeatsyou, 23:05, 17 January 2008 (UTC)
- Uncyclopedia tries to avoid being factual but in this case it is: Malaysia is dangerous. Though its a republic in principle it is closer to an Islamic dictatorship in practice. Leaders of nations who cannot laugh at themselves are invariably tyrants.Naughtyned 15:50, 16 May 2008 (UTC) —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk)
- 1 I can understand...
- 2 Hardly surprising
- 3 Danger
- 4 Apparently, Humour is beyond their ability to understand...
- 5 IT!
- 6 AWESOME!
- 7 Comments from feedback form - "PResentable"
- 8 Comments from feedback form - "Uncyclopedia is SOOOOOOOO anno..."
- 9 Comments from feedback form - "THIS IS BLAH BLAH I MEAN HONES..."
- 10 Comments from feedback form - "AWESOME :D"
I can understand...
Look at how my school blocked it (the categories)
Your request to URL "http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/UnNews:Uncyclopedia_Internal_Security_Department_warns_on_Malaysia" has been blocked by the Webwasher URL Filter Database. The URL is listed under categories (Humor / Comics, Profanity, Sexual Materials, Blogs / Wiki), which are not allowed by your administrator at this time. The following reputation level was assigned to it: Neutral.
Meh, since the parliament pointlessly condemned Jeremy Clarkson for blowing up one of their "beloved" Perodua Kelisa cars two years earlier, this news ins't surprising. Bunch of aimless pansies. At least they ain't blocking the site on a national level. - 126.96.36.199 02:02, 14 February 2008 (UTC)
Apparently, Humour is beyond their ability to understand...
Am I the only person under the impression that Malaysia has difficulty understanding what the word "HUMOUR" means? 188.8.131.52 16:50, 30 May 2008 (UTC)
This thing is just a good site. It's way better than this dump! Nuff said! UNCYCLOPEDIA ROCKS!