Comments:Two MBTA Green Line trains collide in Newton, Massachusetts
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
It's dated the 29th yet 18:00 EDT on that day hasn't happened yet. On what day did this tragic event happen?
- The article does state "yesterday" (28th May) --Skenmy(t•c•w) 16:10, 29 May 2008 (UTC)
- Because I just added that. :) --+Deprifry+ 16:16, 29 May 2008 (UTC)
It was the cold morning when the snow fell in the morning of today. While AM9：20-9：40 MBTA train didn't come,two of them refused to stop with having kept a person of around 15 people waiting at WARREN Station and passed it.
Meanwhile,I had an acute pain happened in a stomach since it was past 15 minutes for cold. In spite of being a usual thing, why does MBTA Boston refuse to stop?
You should think about a season, and it is a murderous dead to keep a person waiting more than 15 minutes.
Please do the modus operandi that is kind to a person a little more. The really weak person cannot use MBTA.