David Blunkett is not the father of Kimberly Quinn's son
Saturday, March 5, 2005
DNA tests have proven that David Blunkett is not the father of Kimberley Quinn's baby son, Lorcan. The spokesman of the former minister said that test, categorically denies that David Blunkett is the father of Ms. Quinn's second son Lorcan. The test was carried out a few weeks ago with consent of both parties.
However Stephen Quinn, the real father, attacked Blunkett by saying "We are angry that Mr Blunkett has yet again chosen to talk to the press about... our family."
Mr. Blunkett was the former home secretary in the United Kingdom, until he resigned after it emerged that he had had an affair with Mrs. Quinn.
- "Husband attacks Blunkett comments" — , March 5, 2005
- "Quinns Blast Blunkett over DNA Results Announcement" — , March 5, 2005
- "Test shows Blunkett not baby's father" — , March 5, 2005
- "Blunkett not father of ex-lover's son" — , March 5, 2005
- "Blunkett not the father" — , March 5, 2005