FBI Probes Into Boston Terror Suspect Case
Saturday, January 22, 2005
Since the terror threat tipping mayhem in Massachusetts, the governer and other officials have seemed to take it half seriously, and half not. Now the case is still being explored. A few days after the threats, terror suspects were identified in photos last night. The United States Attorney Michael Sullivan spoke during a news conference at the Massachusetts Statehouse in Boston on the 20th concerning these terror suspects.
- Associated Press. FBI Explores Theories for Boston Terror Tip <broken link> — , January 22, 2005
- "Authorities Doubt Motives of Tipster on Potential Terrorism" — , January 22, 2005
- Greg Frost. "Governor Now 'Less Concerned' Over Boston Threat" — , January 21, 2005
- "FBI Says Boston Suspect in Custody, Terrorist Link Doubtful" — , January 22, 2005
- "Update on persons sought for questioning on city of Boston threat" — , January 22, 2005